FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
No. You can use our service without prior registration. You just need to provide your details at the time of booking.
Flybyroad Cabs are available as per defined timetable.
You can opt for one Baby Seat per Cab while booking & the same shall be installed complimentary on the center space of the back seat of Cab, not occupying main seats, else it will be charged as full seat.
The fare for FlyByRoad is described in Booking Calendar.
We accept all major credit and debit cards. We also accept Cash Cards and Net Banking.
Yes, definitely! You need to mention the card holder details for the card payment but you can enter anyone’s name for the car booking.
It is completely safe to use our site. We have partnered with EBS for the payment gateway. CCAvenue provides a 128-bit TLS 1.2 encryption technology compliant solution which is certified by VeriSign. We don’t store any card details.
Whether a booking is made online, over the phone or through our Channel Partner Counter, a confirmation would be sent to you via E-mail and SMS, which would include your reservation number and travel details.
Fare receipt will be sent by an email on your registered email id.
Yes. You can change the date & time of booking till 24 Hrs. prior the booked date & time free of charge. After that, there will be a cancellation charge as per cancellation policy.
In case the vehicle you booked doesn’t show up, we will offer you a full refund.
Intercity car rental fares constitute of various components as below:
- Base rate: It is a fix charge for a drop. The rate varies with car models.
- KM per Drop: This is a minimum distance which is being considered for every drop usage.
- De-Route Fare: The same shall be charged per point if opted for any pickup & drop point mentioned under De-Route options.
- Daily Driver allowances: No separate amount is being charged from passenger as of now.
- Toll, parking and state taxes: No separate amount is being charged from passenger as of now.
- Service Tax: Currently, Service tax is being paid by company & hence it has been included in fare
- Definition of Trip: Trip is defined as completion of travel distance opted from Source to destination.
: Local car rental fares constitute of various components as below:
- Base fare: This is base rate which will be charged. The base fares are generally available as 2 hours &30 KMs., 4 hours & 40 KMs., 8 hours & 80 KMs., 12 hours &120 KMs. packages.
- Additional KM charges: In case the actual travel is more than the KM mentioned in the base package, additional amount per additional KM need to be paid.
- Additional hour charges: In case the actual hours are more than the usage hour mentioned in the base package, additional amount per additional hour need to paid.
- Toll and parking charges: These will be charged on actual at the end of the journey. You need to settle this with the driver in return for the relevant receipts. You can always call us at our helpline in case of any discrepancy
5. Service Tax: This will be charged on total billing as per prevailing govt. rates at the time of travel.
1) Local rental charges will be calculated on Hourly basis / Kms Run; the charges will be applicable for 2Hrs. / 30 Kms. and can be extended up to 12 Hrs. / 120 Kms. under similar package. After which the trip becomes chargeable under different package.
2) For outstation travel one calendar day will be calculated from 0000 Hrs. Midnight to 2400 Hrs Midnight .For additional run an additional days charge per day +additional Kms. Run per day as logged will be charged extra. All other charges as toll fees, border entry permit fees, drivers allowance and night halt charges for the vehicle will be charged extra.
Though Fly By Road do not guarantee or take any responsibility of your lost item/luggage. But you can contact our call centre for assistance. We would be happy to help you.
You have options to register your complaint.
1. Feedback form available in cab.
2. Online Feedback form.
3. You can contact our call centre & register the same.